“Rejoice in hope, be patient in suffering, persevere in prayer. Contribute to the needs of the saints; extend hospitality to strangers.”
Romans 12: 12-13
The Diocese of Antigonish is served by five communities of women religious:
- Sisters of St. Martha
- Sisters of Charity
- Les Filles de Jesus
- Sisters of St. Augustine
- Congregation of Notre Dame
Each has contributed much to the history and culture of our diocese, and they continue to provide guidance and support in vocations, social justice, spirituality, and community development.
Learn more through their contact information included below.
- Contact: Sr. Jeanne Comeau, f.j.
- Vice Provincial, F.J. Moncton
- ph (902) 387-2533
- Contact: Mother Gloria R. Camalon, osa
- Our Lady of Grace Monastery
- 940 Monastery Rd.,
- Monastery, NS B0H 1W0
- ph (902) 232-2214
- Contact: Sr. Rebecca McKenna, cnd
- 1336 Bedford Hwy
- Bedford, NS B4A 1C9
- ph (902) 461-9113